Skip to content
ONLINE ART TUTORIALS
- One-off 30 minute session on Zoom £20 or 4 sessions £60 (30 minutes a session)
- These sessions are aimed at complete beginners and more experienced artists who enjoy recreational drawing and painting.
- The one-to-one tutorials aim to help to teach you the techniques that you need to draw and paint with confidence.
- During these sessions you will learn about materials, colour mixing, painting and drawing techniques, colour mixing and composition.
ONLINE FIGURE DRAWING SESSIONS
- Monthly Zoom sessions held on Thursday evenings 5pm-6.30pm
- Drawing from photographic poses of the nude and clothed figures.
- Next date: 26th August
LIFE DRAWING WORKSHOPS
- Held once a month on a Saturday morning from 10.30am-1pm
- In Theydon Bois (near the Central Line station)
- Each workshop has a live model and begins with a series of short warming-up poses followed by a long pose.
- For beginners and more experienced alike.
- Next dates:
- 7th August
- 4th September
- 2nd October